As an open, honest and genuine letting agent, we believe in complete transparency of all of our tenant fees. We do not charge individual fees for each tenant as this can quickly escalate. Instead we charge a tenancy set up fee which is the same fee regardless of how many individuals are living at the property.
Please find below a list of the fees you are likely to encounter when renting a property through William Charles.
- A tenancy set up fee of £300 inc VAT will be required to secure the property and for the subsequent referencing (please note that this fee is strictly non-refundable)
- A fee of £50.00 inc VAT will be required for each person over 18 years old for referencing and to establish your Right to Rent, a Government mandatory check brought into force from 1st February 2016 to ensure that all applicants have the right to reside in the UK.
- The Deposit of 6 weeks rent (set by the landlord) will be held by the Deposit Protection Service or registered by your landlord in an approved scheme.
- One month’s rent in advance
- £78.00 Check in fee due prior to move in
- £79.00 Renewal Fee
- £120.00 Guarantor Fee