- GATED TWO BEDROOM PERIOD MEWS COTTAGE
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN APPLIANCES INC DISHWASHER!
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AND ROYAL HARBOUR
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- PRETTY COURTYARD TO REAR
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED.
- CALL WILLIAM CHARLES TODAY ON 01843 423177
Price: £850 pcm
Rarely available is this pretty two bedroom mews cottage ideally situated on the former grounds of Ramsgate Hospital. Tucked away, Priory Mews is a gated development just a short distance from the Royal Pavilion and Ramsgate town centre.
As you enter the property you are greeted with a modern interior, open plan lounge with under floor heating with a spacious modern kitchen which comes complete with integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer, slim line dishwasher and washing machine.
To the first floor are two good size bedrooms, one with a vaulted ceiling and a modern family bathroom with shower over bath.
Externally there is a pretty communal courtyard style garden and allocated parking to the side of the property.
Early viewing is strongly advised as demand will be strong on a such a beautiful character property as this.
Please call William Charles today on 01843 423177 to view.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees inc reference fees (including credit checks, bank, previous landlord, etc) Application fees £300 per property
* Administration fees for Tenancy renewals £79 inc vat.
* Check-in and check-out fees £78 inc vat
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £120 inc vat
* Additional occupant fees £99 inc vat
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit £175
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.