- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- AMAZING RIVER VIEWS!
- CLOSE TO BLUEWATER SHOPPING COMPLEX
- MODERN KITCHEN/ DINING
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- THREE BATHROOMS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO GREENHITHE STATION
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- CAN BE PART FURNISHED / UN FURNISHED
- CALL WILLIAM CHARLES TODAY 01474 327307
Price: £1400 pcm
If you are looking for a modern town house that ticks all the boxes, then take a closer look at this three double bedroom, three bathroom family home ideally located in Greenhithe Village.
Greenhithe Village is located east of Dartford and benefits from excellent transport links by road, rail and bus, making this a commuters dream.
Sara Crescent is a lovely river facing residential road, ideally tucked away just a short stroll from the village and under two miles from Bluewater shopping complex with its vast array of shops, restaurants and cinema.
The accommodation comprises:
Utility area with door leading to garden.
Lounge with amazing river views.
Modern kitchen/dining with integrated appliances.
Master bedroom with en-suite shower room with direct river views.
Further double bedroom.
Externally there is an enclosed low maintenance rear garden, ideal for entertaining and relaxing in the summer months.
To the front is a driveway providing off street parking and an integral garage with power and light.
Please call William Charles today on 01474 327307 to view.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees inc reference fees (including credit checks, bank, previous landlord, etc) Application fees £300 per property
* Administration fees for Tenancy renewals £79 inc vat.
* Check-in and check-out fees £78 inc vat
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £120 inc vat
* Additional occupant fees £99 inc vat
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit £175
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.