- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TRAIN STATION
- SEPERATE ENTRANCE
- 17FT RECEPTION ROOM
- INTERCOM ENTRY
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- CALL WILLIAM CHARLES TODAY ON 01843 423177
A bright and airy first floor one bedroom flat ideally situated in central Broadstairs. This delightful flat boasts a 17ft reception room as well as a large bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The bathroom can also be accessed via the hallway for ease when having guests. The property also benefits from an intercom entry, central heating, double glazing and it`s own allocated parking space.
St Peters Road is situated in close proximity to the town centre and also within walking distance to the train station with its high speed links into London. Early viewing is strongly advised, so please Call William Charles today on 01843 423177.
Sorry no pets.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees inc reference fees (including credit checks, bank, previous landlord, etc) Application fees £300 per property
* Administration fees for Tenancy renewals £79 inc vat.
* Check-in and check-out fees £78 inc vat
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £120 inc vat
* Additional occupant fees £99 inc vat
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit £175
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.