- TWO BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM WITH BOTH SHOWER & BATH
- REAR GARDEN
- TWO RECEPTIONS
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH OVEN
- CALL WILLIAM CHARLES TODAY TO VIEW ON 01474 327307
Price: £900 pcm
Two bedroom end of terrace house east of Gravesend town centre. This bay fronted period property is ideally located close to local amenities and several schools.
Accommodation comprises of spacious lounge, leading through to the dining room which then leads through to a modern white kitchen with space for appliances and built in oven.
To the first floor is the master bedroom and a further bedroom along with a large family bathroom with both bath and separate walk in shower.
Outside is a low maintenance garden.
Call William Charles today on 01474 327307 to view.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees inc reference fees (including credit checks, bank, previous landlord, etc) Application fees £300 per property
* Administration fees for Tenancy renewals £79 inc vat.
* Check-in and check-out fees £78 inc vat
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees £120 inc vat
* Additional occupant fees £99 inc vat
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit £175
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.